Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd. (referred to as “we” later on) sets at “face the NEXT” as our brand statement. The aim is “the attitude of seeking continuous evolutions by trying new things out with courage upon the constant consideration for the future as well as the next generation that is friendly to life and environment to be created in cooperation with customers.” We will recognize our social responsibility for protecting the personal information of our clients / partners (referred to as “customers” later on) and employees throughout our corporate activities in each process of creating products / services that we as a group is providing. We, including each one of our group company, will make proactive efforts on accurately and appropriately handling the personal information by complying with the laws and other rules that are related to the protection of personal information.
1. Collection, Use and Provision of Personal InformationWe will clarify the purpose towards our customers and/or employees when collecting their personal information to devise legal and fair procedures at the level that is necessary for getting the objective done. We will use the personal information within the scope of the pre-authorized agreements when using it as well. Moreover, we will take required actions when we need to provide or commission the personal information for third parties in the attempt to fulfill the purpose.
2. Security MeasureWe will establish our voluntary management system, develop in-house regulations, offer trainings for our employees and take physical and technological security measures in order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information. We will try to prevent any possible illegal access to, loss of, damage to, falsification of and leakage of personal information among others.
3. Compliance with LawsWe will comply with the laws that are related to personal information, the guidelines that are provided by relative ministries and agencies and our code of conduct in order to realize the secured protection of personal information.
4. Constant Improvement on Compliance / ProgramWe will try to maintain the best condition by constantly improving our compliance / program, taking opportunities for reviewing them in accordance with the instructions by internal audit or managers and requests from customers or employees.
5. Respect for the Right of Customers and EmployeesWe will respect the right of customers and employees. When they request for any correction / deletion or any resistance to the use and provision of their information, we will place appropriate responses according to the prescribed rules or other regulations.
6. Publication of the Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal InformationWe will make this basic policy always accessible by posting it to our online website and corporate guideline.
June 21, 2018
Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and CEO Ryukichi Iwakiri