SUSTAINABILITY PROMOTION FRAMEWORK
For promoting sustainability management across the Group, the Noritsu Koki Group has set up "the Sustainability Promotion Committee", integrating sustainability promotion into its corporate governance. Chaired by the Representative Director and CEO of Noritsu Koki, the committee comprises the Director and CFO and the Executive Officers of Noritsu Koki and presidents of the group companies as members. The Committee develops all sustainability related policies, while undertaking deliberations of important sustainability issues and providing reports and recommendations to the Board.
To ensure implementation of the Group's "Materiality Action Plan" for achieving 4 materialities (key corporate sustainability issues), "Sustainability Promotion Meetings" take place for the purpose of managing progress, making assessment, and facilitating the delivery of actions towards goals. The Executive Officer of Noritsu Koki chairs these meetings. Participants in these meetings are responsible for Sustainability Promotion in each group company. We hope that the meetings will serve as a hub for our overarching sustainability information-sharing as well as for supporting the achievement of our sustainability targets across the Group.
- ・Developing and implementing policies on sustainability
- ・Undertaking deliberations of important issues and taking them to the Board
- Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd. Representative Director and CEO
- Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd. Director and CFO/Executive Officers,TEIBOW CO.,LTD. President and Director, AlphaTheta Corporation President & CEO,PEAG, LLC dba JLab CEO,PreMedica Inc. President
- Annually（Scheduled for March）
- ・Compiling sustainability results for the Group
- ・Discussing problems raised by group companies regarding sustainability activities, carrying out progress checks
- ・Issuing directives related to sustainability actions, etc
- Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd. Executive Officer
- Those assigned to Sustainability Promotion in TEIBOW Co. Ltd, AlphaTheta Corporation, PEAG, LLC dba JLab, and PreMedica Inc.
- Twice a year（Scheduled for February, August）